• We maintain an active Mountain View Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, sharing our members posts and other important information regarding our community. We can be found on Facebook by searching for Mountain View Chamber of Commerce - Missouri.
• We donate to several local charities each year.*
• We manage and maintain the Community Center which can be rented out as a venue for yard sales,
• birthday parties, baby showers, family reunions, etc. at very reasonable prices. You may read more about it below.
• We partner with Mercy St. Francis Hospital on the Annual Easter Egg Hunt.
• We provide scholarships to MVBT Liberty High School seniors.*
• We sponsor a “Mountain View Night” with the Springfield Cardinals which is a fundraiser for Mountain View Youth Athletic Association.
• We sponsor an amazing Pioneer Days event.
• We host a Veterans Breakfast.
• We host two Christmas time craft shows.
• We sponsor a magical evening Christmas parade.
• We provide Christmas gifts to children from the Mountain View/Birch Tree School District (who might not otherwise get gifts) through our Angel Tree effort.
Attached is the Application to become apart of the Chamber of Commerce in Mountain View MO! All you have to do is fill it out and send back to the Chamber. Address is on form. Or you can bring it into the Chamber, after that we can talk about a date to do a ribbon cutting to welcome you as a business to our little town!
Please call (417)934-2794 or email email@example.com if you have any questions!
This is rental agreement to rent the Community center. It has all the information about renting building. For prices please give us a call. Kitchen rental is extra.