The Mountain View Chamber of Commerce works hard to promote the economic growth of our city in order to improve the quality of life for businesses and residents in the Mountain View area.
We are a strong “Community Growing Together“.
In order to continue this growth, the Chamber prides itself on partnerships with city government, schools, community development and civic organizations.
Chamber Office and Hours
The Mountain View Chamber of Commerce office is located inside the Mountain View Community Center, at 125 East First Street in downtown Mountain View. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 24, Mtn. View, MO 65548. Our phone number is 417-934-2794.
Our office hours are:
Mondays-12:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays-11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursdays-12:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Fridays-11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Chamber meetings are held at noon, two Tuesdays a month. The meetings are for chamber members only.
The Mountain View Chamber hosts many events throughout the year, promoting community and inviting participation.
Be sure to bring your family to the next gathering!
- March: Chamber Auction
- March/April: Community Easter Egg Hunt at Mercy St. Francis Hospital
- May: Townwide Community Yard Sale
- July: Independence Day Celebration at Mountain View Healthcare
- August: Back to School at Mountain View Family Youth Center
- September: Pioneer Days Festival
- October: Halloween Family Fun Night at Mountain View Family Youth Center
- November: Holly Jolly Pre-Christmas Show, Thanksgiving and Angel Tree Kickoff
- December: Christmas Craft Show and Christmas Parade
Become a Chamber Member
Invest in the Mountain View community by becoming a Chamber of Commerce member. Not only will you be promoting your business, you will be supporting the growth of our local economic development.
- Business Referrals: Chamber staff has daily opportunities to recommend businesses in Mountain View. Become a member, and have your information reach those who need your products and services.
- Networking: The Chamber provides multiple opportunities every month to interact with business leaders and decision-makers.
- Online Business Directory: Your business information will be posted online, and be available to print, as a member.
- Member of the Week opportunities on the website and Facebook and monthly Member Spotlights in local newspapers.
Contact Chamber staff today to join! Call (417) 934-2794.
Chamber Board of Directors
President Theresa Gehlken, Landmark Bank
Vice President Hellen Cummings, Tri County Auto Parts and Upholstery
Treasurer Mark Castaneda, Brown’s Lawn & Garden
Roger Strosnider, Mercy St. Francis Hospital
Lindsay Holden, West Plains Bank
Matt Willbanks, Hometown Insurance