The Mountain View Chamber of Commerce is working hard to promote the economic growth of our city, to increase and improve the quality of life for both businesses and residents in the Mountain View area. To promote the community to ensure that it continues to progress and grow into the future for the next generations.
We are a strong “Community Growing Together“.
In order to continue this growth, the Chamber prides itself on partnerships with city government, schools, community development and civic organizations.
Chamber Office and Hours
The Mountain View Chamber of Commerce office is located in the Mountain View Community Center, right downtown at 125 East First Street. The office is open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday and Friday. Call locally at (417) 934-2794.
Chamber meetings are held at noon on Tuesday at the Mountain View Community Center, with a guest speaker and a meal for $8. You are welcome to join us weekly to be updated on happenings in our town and for networking.
The Mountain View Chamber hosts many events throughout the year, promoting community and inviting participation.
Be sure to bring your family to the next gathering!
- March: Chamber Auction
- March/April: Community Easter Egg Hunt at Mercy St. Francis Hospital
- May: Townwide Community Yardsale
- July: Independence Day Celebration at Mountain View Healthcare
- August: Back to School at Mountain View Family Youth Center
- September: Pioneer Days Festival
- October: Halloween Family Fun Night at Mountain View Family Youth Center
- November: Thanksgiving and Christmas Shopping Kickoff
- December: Christmas Craft Show and Christmas Parade
Become a Chamber Member
Invest in the Mountain View community by becoming a Chamber of Commerce member. Not only will you be promoting your business, you will be supporting the growth of our local economic development.
- Business Referrals: Chamber staff has daily opportunities to recommend businesses in Mountain View. Become a member, and have your information reach those who need your products and services.
- Networking: The Chamber provides multiple opportunities every month to interact with business leaders and decision-makers.
- Online Business Directory: Your business information will be posted online, and be available to print, as a member.
- Community Investment: The Chamber recognizes our members so that our community knows the businesses working together to help us grow.
- Member of the Week opportunities on the website and Facebook and Member Spotlights in local newspaper(s).
- Participation in the Save page, where members can post monthly specials, featured products or announcements.
Contact Chamber staff today to join! Call (417) 934-2794.
Chamber Board of Directors
President Theresa Gehlken, Landmark Bank
Vice President Mary Newman, Davidson Insurance
Logan Walkup, Mountain View Healthcare
Roger Strosnider, Mercy St. Francis Hospital
Luke Yarber, Yarber Mortuary
Mark Castaneda, Brown’s Lawn & Garden